Letter of Bhakti Vikasa Swami
By Bhakti Vikasa Swami
Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.
Some recent lectures in which I expressed concern about ISKCON have caused considerable concern within ISKCON. Several devotees have stated that they empathize with many of my points, but not with the manner of presentation and the fact that not all my statements were entirely accurate.
This has caused distress to many devotees, for which I must apologize. I particularly apologize to HH Radhanath Maharaja and his followers. I request them and the whole Vaisnava community to forgive my offenses.
I would also like to make the following points about HH Radhanath Maharaja.
1. He is known for his humble disposition in personal dealings.
2. He lives simply; for instance, he sleeps on a mat on the floor, and eschews luxurious accommodation.
3. He is an excellent story teller of both Krishna and Chaitanya lilas.
4. He has an exemplary history of brahmacharya.
5. He has inspired an unprecedentedly large congregation.
Regarding my concerns: I request the Vaisnavas to not, on account of my crudeness, discount them. Some GBC men have told me that they would like to see certain of my concerns addressed, but in a manner that will not cause unnecessary disturbance.
vancha-kalpa-tarubhyas ca krpa-sindhubhya eva ca patitanam pavanebhyo vaisnavebhyo namo namah
Bhakti Vikasa Swami
P. S. If anyone would like to discuss these matters, please contact me at: BVikasa.firstname.lastname@example.org
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...
- By Indradyumna SwamiYesterday, upon my return t...
- By Vaishnava Dasa "Regarding the Christmas Day ...
- By Suvarna Radhika Devi DasiThe highest reason ...
- By Drutakarma Das Cremo states that the book ha...