Sri Isopanisad eCourse – 2012 by BhakiLife.org
Dhruva Maharaja dasa: When an author writes a book, the title reveals its contents. This is how an author informs his readers what topics he’s written about.
Sri Isopanisad was one of the first books Srila Prabhupada translated after arriving in the United States, and he explained the title means “knowledge which brings one closer to the Supreme.”
There is no knowledge or information more important than “knowledge which brings one closer to the Supreme.” So much information is exchanged daily between people all over the world, but unfortunately very little is known about the Supreme and our relationship with him.
If you would like to study “knowledge which will bring you closer to the Supreme” we invite you join our Sri Isopanisad online eCourse from January 9 – February 12. This five week course is taught by two of Srila Prabhupada’s initiated disciples, Dhruva Maharaja dasa and Samapriya dasi, and includes an audiobook of the text, audio and video clips of Srila Prabhupada’s lectures on specific topics in the text, graphic art to help illuminate various concepts, audio chanting of the mantras in both Sanskrit and English, practical assignments for participants to complete, open forums for discussions or questions, and personal guidance from teachers.
For more information or to enroll, please visit: http://www.bhaktilife.org/content/sri-isopanisad
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon related news on DandavatsTV Channel
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Laxmimoni Devi Dasi If Srila Prabhupada visi...
- By Rasanand Das As conditioned souls within thi...
- By Deva Darshan Das Sharing wisdom and ideas on...
- By Arjuna Krishna dasa Both Rama Laksman prabhu...
- By Indresh DasBhaktimarga Swami was trying to k...
- By Sri Jagannath Mandir The event was even more...
- By Diksha Devi DasiDuring this particular month...
- By Ajit Krishna DasaResponse to the author of “...
- By Murari Gupta DasaI first heard about Bilvama...
- By Ravindra Svarupa dasaThe Sanskrit word bhoga...