Open services at New Vrindaban, ISKCON’s first farm community
New Vrindaban Communications: New Vrindaban Community, ISKCON’s first farm community, is in the process of completing a 25-year Master Plan. Srila Prabhupada gave a wealth of instructions regarding how New Vrindaban should be developed. Right now, New Vrindaban looking for devotees to help with the day-to-day operations as well as with implementation of Srila Prabhupada’s instructions through the Master Plan.
The following services are available:
– Temple Commander
– Congregational Preacher
– Cook for the devotee kitchen (April through October)
– Assistant cook for the snack bar (April through October)
– Receptionist at the lodge (April through October)
– Cleaning personnel at the lodge (April through October)
– Cleaning personnel at the snack bar (April through October)
– Devotees interested in agriculture
– Interns for agriculture (time span to be determined)
If you are interested in any of these positions, please send to Jaya.Krsna.SNS@pamho.net the following:
(1) a resume or brief statement of your work and devotional experience,
(2) a statement of your financial needs,
(3) indicate the services you are interested in, and
(4) state the date on which you would be able to re-locate to New Vrindaban.
For more information about New Vrindaban Community, please visit www.NewVrindaban.com
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...