Prabhupada Marathon in the UK
By Sutapa das
This year’s Prabhupada Xmas Book Marathon has come to an end, and what an amazing one it was. The marathon is a special time of the year, and I always feel blessed and fortunate to have some participation in it. Many devotees made special endeavors to distribute books, and many others made extra sacrifices to facilitate them. it was a wonderful team effort and exhibition of unity.
At the start of the marathon we set some targets. For the pleasure of Sri Sri Radha Gokulananda, Sri Sri Sita Rama Laksman Hanuman, Sri Sri Gaura Nitai, Srila Prabhupada and all the Vaisnavas, the final scores for the Marathon 2011 are as follows:
We targeted 25,000 books to be distributed… we ended up distributing 35,843!
We targeted a total of 33,000 book points… we ended up with a total of 40,545!
We targeted 251 distributors to participate in the marathon… we ended up with 273!
By all of your wonderful efforts I am happy to announce that the Prabhupada Marathon 2011 is the most successful since December 1998! I pray that we continue this sacred mission of distributing books to every corner of this country, and in this way increase our offering to Srila Prabhupada… an offering that will surely make him smile.
We hope to see all of you for the National Sankirtan festival on Sunday 8th Jan, 7am in the Manor temple room!
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...
- By Krsangi Radhe dasi The exciting new features...
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...