The January 2012 issue of our Care for Cows Newsletter has been posted.
Please review it at your earliest convenience.
In this edition of 22 pages (2.2 MB) we present reports on:
1. Basu Ghosh’s visit to the Bansi Gir Goshalla in Amedhabad, Gujarat.
2. The four new residents admitted this month.
3. A study which demonstrates that cows select best friends.
4. The practical ways to determine if and when your cow is in heat.
5. An excerpt from the famous Kalyana Kalpataru Volume IX February 1945..
Thanks for your participation and support. I hope this finds you experiencing the happiness and inner satisfaction that accompanies cow protection. Jaya Sri Gopal!
Your friend and servant,
Kurma Rupa dasa
May cows stay in front of me; may cows stay behind me; may cows stay on both sides of me. May I always reside in the midst of cows.
Hari Bhakti-vilas 16.252