If not like this how do you think it came from?
Jesus was a Vegetarian as well as all his apostles. This video addresses the historical and biblical proof.
Ahimsa dasa: How people would react if “there were glass walls in the slaughterhouses…”, when they are exposed to the truth! Unfortunately when people are disconnected from the gruesome reality of the source of their bloody food at the slaughterhouses they don’t feel the pain suffered by animals so they can have their unethical meals. See in this video how educated people would become in this humanitarian subject if slaughterhouses had glass walls and able to perceive that macabre reality.
If slaughterhouses had glass walls, everyone would be a vegetarian. –Paul McCartney
Any religion or philosophy which is not based on respect for life is not a true religion or philosophy. –Dr Albert Schweitzer (1875-1965)
Animals are my friends… and I don’t eat my friends. –George Bernard Shaw
A man of my spiritual intensity does not eat corpses. –George Bernard Shaw
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon related news on DandavatsTV Channel
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Laxmimoni Devi Dasi If Srila Prabhupada visi...
- By Rasanand Das As conditioned souls within thi...
- By Deva Darshan Das Sharing wisdom and ideas on...
- By Arjuna Krishna dasa Both Rama Laksman prabhu...
- By Indresh DasBhaktimarga Swami was trying to k...
- By Sri Jagannath Mandir The event was even more...
- By Diksha Devi DasiDuring this particular month...
- By Ajit Krishna DasaResponse to the author of “...
- By Murari Gupta DasaI first heard about Bilvama...
- By Ravindra Svarupa dasaThe Sanskrit word bhoga...