If not like this how do you think it came from?
Jesus was a Vegetarian as well as all his apostles. This video addresses the historical and biblical proof.
Ahimsa dasa: How people would react if “there were glass walls in the slaughterhouses…”, when they are exposed to the truth! Unfortunately when people are disconnected from the gruesome reality of the source of their bloody food at the slaughterhouses they don’t feel the pain suffered by animals so they can have their unethical meals. See in this video how educated people would become in this humanitarian subject if slaughterhouses had glass walls and able to perceive that macabre reality.
If slaughterhouses had glass walls, everyone would be a vegetarian. –Paul McCartney
Any religion or philosophy which is not based on respect for life is not a true religion or philosophy. –Dr Albert Schweitzer (1875-1965)
Animals are my friends… and I don’t eat my friends. –George Bernard Shaw
A man of my spiritual intensity does not eat corpses. –George Bernard Shaw
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...
- By Indian Media Nineteen ISKCON devotees were i...
- By Gaurangi Devi DasiThe Padayatra Ministry is ...
- By Vrndavana Vinodini Devi DasiHearing good new...
- By Ramlakshman Das 20 devotees registered for t...