Visiting Mayapur for Gaura Purnima!
By Gopijana Vallabha das
Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada
As the Gaura Purnima Festivities are approaching, this means more and more devotees will be making Mayapur their destination. As we all know, the mode of transportation that many people prefer to take to reach Mayapur from Kolkata is a car. So devotees may be wondering where is the best place that they can book their transportation. There are many independent drivers, and groups offering to taxi you to and from Kolkata and Mayapur, but how reliable are they, and where does the money go.
Well you can have peace of mind if you choose to travel with Gauranga Travels, as that is the only transportation which is run by the ISKCON Mayapur Management. The proceeds will all go towards to ISKCON Mayapur Temple. So help to maintain our temple, and know that your car will be waiting for you to take you safe and sound to your home in Mayapur. We hope that this year you chose to travel with Gauranga Travels. We assure you reliable services.
Now you can book the Car/Bus online at www.visitmayapur.com or contact us by phone, or email.
Head : HG Gopijana Vallabha das
Co-ordinator: HG Narottam Das / Biswajeet
Mobile: +91-9233379990, +91-9733578071
Location: Chaitanya Shopping Complex near Gada Bhavan.
Your servant in service to Sri Mayapur dhama.
Gopijana Vallabha das
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Lalitanatha dasa To this day, almost fort...
- By Gunacuda Dasi In his purport to Srimad Bhaga...
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...