Shastra Dana report for the month of November – December
Mukunda das: The following is our Shastra Dana report for the month of November – December:
The following books have been distributed:
136 Sri Isopanisad
16 Bhagavad Gita
10 Hidden glory of India
16 maha books, 569 big books, 10 medium books and 136 small books.
Total: 731 Books
Srila Prabhupada wrote to Jananivasa Prabhu, 5 mars 1971:
“Our book distribution program is our most important work. Anyone reading our Krishna book, TLC, NOD and Bhagavad gita as it is, is sure to become a Krishna Conscious person. Therefor somehow or other we must push on this literature distribution program, either through schools, colleges, libraries, life membership program or ordinary sales.”
Special thanks to the following devotees for their support:
Ella & Sune Hellström, Magnus Hedström, Sten Bergil, Gilbert Rylander, Mikael Forian, Robert Åkerman, Cathryn Claesson, Bhaktinidhi das, Astasiddhi dd, Aja das & Pancavati dd, Yogindra das, Nama Rupa dd, Bahulashva das, Dharani Laksmi dd and to all those who prefer not have their names not mentioned.
I am humbly asking for your blessings so that we may develop this book distribution program more and more!
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vyasmuni DasToday on 25th October 2014 at 5:...
- By Vijaya dasa September proved to be a great m...
- By indiatimes.com LONDON: British Prime Ministe...
- By Hari Narayana Das (With 271 photos) Commemor...
- By Indradyumna SwamiToday, October 25, ISKCON d...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...