Vasanta Pancami Darshan of Sri Radha-Madhava
By Gopijana vallabha das
Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.
Vasanta Pancami marks the beginning of spring and is celebrated in a great splendor. Many types of bright yellow flowers were offered to the Sri Sri Radha-Madhava. Following in the footsteps of the Vrajvasis, Krsna’s lotusform was painted with special designs and a special arati was performed for the Lorsdships. Srimati Radharani & Astasakhis appeared as blossoming flowers wearing glowing yellow garments and bright yellow flowers. Their transcendental unlimited sweet forms were smeared with turmeric paste. All the deities had flower bracelets, armlets, necklaces and crown decorations. The altar was decorated with yellow marigolds, orchids, roses, sunflowers and beautiful vases.
Most enchanting small Sri Sri Radha-Madhava deities gave darshan in flower outfits. Sri Radha-Madhava, Sri Narasimhadeva and Sri Panca tattva were also offered beautiful yellow outfits in which their beauty emanated the rays of spring sun.
Please visit here: http://mayapur.com/node/1648 for Vasanta Pancami darshan
It is also a very special day in Vaisnava Calendar, marking the appearance of Srimati Vishnupriya Devi, Raghunandan Thakur, Pundarik Vidyanidhi, Raghunath dasa Goswami and disappearance of Srila Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura.
Gopijana vallabha das
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vyasmuni DasToday on 25th October 2014 at 5:...
- By Vijaya dasa September proved to be a great m...
- By indiatimes.com LONDON: British Prime Ministe...
- By Hari Narayana Das (With 271 photos) Commemor...
- By Indradyumna SwamiToday, October 25, ISKCON d...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...