Bhakta Steven: He left Calcutta in sixty-five
Not a penny to his name
Thirty-five days on a cargo ship
His health began to wane
Vomiting, dizziness and heart attacks
Are what he had to endure
Left Boston Harbor for New York City
Krishna said, “be rest assured”
After three weeks in Gotham Town
The city to him was home
He didn’t know people at that time
But said, “I am never alone”
Visiting America was a big decision
Able to express his spiritual master’s vision
Spreading Krishna consciousness was his mission
He knew people in many cities would listen
All glories to Sri Krishna and inspiration provided by George Harrison
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...
- By Krsangi Radhe dasi The exciting new features...
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...