The Kirtan of Kirtan
Sacinandana Swami: Kirtan is divine ambrosial food and
the rasayana (medicine) for the hibernating soul
The spiritual sound finds its way into the
secret chambers of the soul – moves there unrestrictedly
and then flows back to the Lord:
Heart to heart communication – immediate communion.
Thus kirtan is what spiritual feelings sound like.
It’s intimacy with God and true spiritual connection between each other
– with the least possibility for misunderstanding
and without the defect of manipulation.
Love, joy the unexplainable –
all can be transmitted by the Divine Names in kirtan.
This heals the heart and cures it spiritually
and even materially.
Thus kirtan immerses the yearning soul in the ocean of divine love.
Where else could be home?
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Madhavananda Das Everyday, ISKCON devotees a...
- By Bhajahari das Due to Tribhuvanatha's prabh...
- By Arjuna Krsna das Both Rama Laksman prabhu, D...
- By Nanda Kishor dasISKCON’s Bhakti Yoga Society...
- By radhanathswami.com On the 8th of October, Ra...
- By Mayesvara DasaMany people who seek pleasure ...
- By Madhava Smullen A brand new Devotee Relation...
- By Devaki Devi Dasi As we all know, in these mo...
- By Stephen LaceyTony Kaye (Pratapana Das), 67, ...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami After bathing in Radha...