2 Month Bhagavad-gita eCourse
Two of Srila Prabhupada’s initiated disciples, Dhruva Maharaja dasa and Samapriya dasi — who have been following his teachings for more than 40 years — are conducting a new and revised Bhagavad-gita As It Is eCourse from April 2 – June 3, 2012. This eCourse is not simply an academic study of the text, but will also help participants develop strong daily spiritual practices. Participants study from their own computers, on their own time schedules, and network with others in the eCourse and teachers via the internet.
Watch a Video Tutorial here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ7gC_PN2QE&feature=youtu.be
In the beginning of Bhagavad-gita Lord Krsna’s friend Arjuna refused to fight in the Battle of Kuruksetra. After hearing Lord Krsna’s instructions, however, Arjuna was transformed and agreed to act according to the Lord’s divine plan. Similarly, the instructions of Bhagavad-gita are meant to transform us from a mundane materialistic life to the transcendental platform. There is no other book on earth which can benefit mankind like these instructions personally spoken by the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Indeed, the title Bhagavad-gita means “The Song of God.”
Participants must have their own computer and internet connection, and expect to spend between 5-10 hours per week on course materials. This eCourse covering the entire 18 Chapters is offered only once per year, and enrollment is limited to the first 30 participants who Register. For more information and to enroll, visit: http://www.bhaktilife.org/content/bhagavad-gita-it
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By radhanathswami.com On the 8th of October, Ra...
- By Mayesvara DasaMany people who seek pleasure ...
- By Madhava Smullen A brand new Devotee Relation...
- By Devaki Devi Dasi As we all know, in these mo...
- By Stephen LaceyTony Kaye (Pratapana Das), 67, ...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami After bathing in Radha...
- By Shyam Sunder Priya DasIt was like any other...
- By Iskcon VizagDue to hud hud cyclone our templ...
- By radhanathswami.com “When we do things on a s...
- By Zachary Feder and Khatera Sahibzada In an ag...