Bhakta Chris Leaves His Body In Mayapur Dham
Parasuram das: Bhakta Chris from the UK left his body in Mayapur Dham last week. He was a very likeable character, definetly a character. He never missed a festival and he will be greatly missed. He loved Vraj Mandala Parikram, always involved in prasad distribution and done a lot of service in Varanasi. He suffered a lot in this lifetime but just see how Krishna arranged for him to get the mercy of leaving his body in the Dham. It is proof that the lord is very kind to his devotees.
“If Caitanya Mahaprabhu is pleased, then he can give Krsna-prema, love of Krsna, to anyone, doesnt matter what is his qualification. He gives. If a person who is giving in charity, he can select any man: “You take,” That is the power of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Otherwise Krsna-prema, to understand Krsna is very, very difficult job.” (Srila Prabhupada)
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Giriraj SwamiIn 1974, almost exactly forty y...
- By Lalitanatha dasa To this day, almost fort...
- By Gunacuda Dasi In his purport to Srimad Bhaga...
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...