Bhakta Chris Leaves His Body In Mayapur Dham
Parasuram das: Bhakta Chris from the UK left his body in Mayapur Dham last week. He was a very likeable character, definetly a character. He never missed a festival and he will be greatly missed. He loved Vraj Mandala Parikram, always involved in prasad distribution and done a lot of service in Varanasi. He suffered a lot in this lifetime but just see how Krishna arranged for him to get the mercy of leaving his body in the Dham. It is proof that the lord is very kind to his devotees.
“If Caitanya Mahaprabhu is pleased, then he can give Krsna-prema, love of Krsna, to anyone, doesnt matter what is his qualification. He gives. If a person who is giving in charity, he can select any man: “You take,” That is the power of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Otherwise Krsna-prema, to understand Krsna is very, very difficult job.” (Srila Prabhupada)
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Govardhana Seva dasaJue is scheduled to rece...
- By Mandakini devi dasi In 1981, Venu teamed up ...
- By Mijal ZagierThesis for the 6 week documentar...
- By Giriraj SwamiSaturday night we performed har...
- By Nitya-priya Devi DasiSrila Prabhupada envisi...
- By E. BondarThe way we answer this question wil...
- By Vrajendra Kumar DasThis one hour long extrao...
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...