Homeschooling Krsna’s Children
Kaisori dasi: You’ve attended the seminar – now read the book!
Homeschooling Krishna’s Children, by Aruddha Devi Dasi
Many devotee parents are finding that traditional schools do not offer a spiritually nourishing environment for their children, and an increasing number are choosing to homeschool. This guide will help you instill in your children strong Krishna conscious values while giving them a solid academic education.
Learn how to
o Help your children develop character and devotion
o Create a curriculum based on Srimad-Bhagavatam
o Make life your children’s classroom
o Start a homeschooling co-op in your community
o Navigate the college admissions process
“Our most important responsibility is to inspire stable families and empower
our children with good character, effective skills, and happiness in loving
Krishna. Aruddha Devi Dasi has dedicated her life to bringing this matchless
gift to our children. I am overjoyed to see this priceless book being made
available.” (H.H. Radhanatha Swami)
9 Euros + shipping (special savings when you buy 10 or more)
Available immediately at
Arriving soon in the U.S. For availability, please contact the author:
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By E. BondarThe way we answer this question wil...
- By Vrajendra Kumar DasThis one hour long extrao...
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...
- By Madhava DasShri Manoj Tiwari famous singer, ...
- By Radhanatha Swami Love is not to want peace b...
- By Niranjana Swami My name is Omvati Devi Dasi,...
- By Harideva Dasa “So at the time of death… Of c...