Archbishop of Canterbury receives Bhagavad Gita As It Is
By Vidura Das
On 25th May 2012, Hari das and Vidura das from ISKCON Coventry along with their special guest Pundarik Goswami of the Radharaman Temple in Vrindavan were invited to attend the Golden Jubilee (50th Anniversary) celebrations of Coventry Cathedral. Amongst the many distinguished guests were Princess Anne and The Archbishop of Canterbury, the Most Reverend Dr Rowan Williams.
The following day another event was organised by Coventry’s religious organisations and community groups where the Archbishop of Canterbury was the again the special guest. During the event Vidura das, Vice Temple President of ISKCON Coventry had the opportunity to speak on the relevance of Bhagavad Gita in the modern age and presented a copy of Srila Prabhupadas The Bhagavad Gita As It Is to the The Archbishop of Canterbury. It was very happily recieved.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...