Archival news footage of when the devotees in Australia heard about the freedom of Soviet devotees
Gauragopala dasa: Hare Krsna, all glorious to Srila Prabhupada
In October 1988 the Australian and international campaign to win religious freedom in the Soviet Union ended with the registration of ISKCON in the Soviet Union in on June 19th 1988 One year later the Berlin wall came down and in 1991Communism collapsed in the Soviet Union leading to many Countries being established. All these Countries along with old Eastern Bloc Countries have Hare Krishna Temples thriving today in 2012 – All glorious to the Eastern European and Russian Hare Krishnas
Many other archives just found in storage after 26 years can be found here – http://www.youtube.com/user/msjflsport And their is more to be uploaded
Hare Krana, your fallen servant Gauragopala dasa
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...
- By Indradyumna SwamiYesterday, upon my return t...
- By Vaishnava Dasa "Regarding the Christmas Day ...
- By Suvarna Radhika Devi DasiThe highest reason ...
- By Drutakarma Das Cremo states that the book ha...
- By Muralidhara-priya Das 2016 marks the Fiftiet...
- By Mukundamala Dasa One morning when going thro...