Two devotee Matajis who desire spiritual partnerships
Patita Pavana das: Dear Devotees of ISKCON,
Dandavats at the feet of the Vaishnavas who are working together to spread Shrila Prabhupada’s divine message to every town and village. May Shrila Prabhupada be eternally praised. With this letter it is our privilege to introduce two wonderful Vaishnavis from Russia.
Proper execution of varnashram dharma worldwide requires proper marriages. How many sages in the Mahabharata were married? Answer: practically all of them. For the Krishna conscious man and wife who are joined together in a sacred union based upon mutual respect and service to Shri Guru and Gauranga, life can be a very wonderful adventure.
And happiness in devotional marriage is contingent upon astrological compatibility, the scientific system given in our shastras and recommended by Shrila Prabhupada. Please download and have a look if you or any gentleman you know is interested in entering into a Krishna conscious relationship. There will be no charges involved to match charts. Please forward this letter to anyone you know who might be interested.
Always wishing you the very best,
Patita Pavana das Adhikary
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon related news on DandavatsTV Channel
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Laxmimoni Devi Dasi If Srila Prabhupada visi...
- By Rasanand Das As conditioned souls within thi...
- By Deva Darshan Das Sharing wisdom and ideas on...
- By Arjuna Krishna dasa Both Rama Laksman prabhu...
- By Indresh DasBhaktimarga Swami was trying to k...
- By Sri Jagannath Mandir The event was even more...
- By Diksha Devi DasiDuring this particular month...
- By Ajit Krishna DasaResponse to the author of “...
- By Murari Gupta DasaI first heard about Bilvama...
- By Ravindra Svarupa dasaThe Sanskrit word bhoga...