Update of Krishna Kishore’s health
By Hrimati dasi 2-08-2012
Krishna Kishore Prabhu is now settled in Sri Mayapur Dham, the setting of his choice in an atmosphere of love and care.
The cancer is in his liver and back, and has attacked his spine and spinal cord, which is causing the severe pain he is having. He can not stand any more and only sits up with help and that only under severe pain. He has also lost control of his bodily functions.
Krishna Kishore Prabhu is now under Palliative care by a team of dedicated devotees and friends who are trying to enhance the quality of his life.
Palliative care is an approach that improves the quality of life of Krishna Kishore Prabhu and the problem he is facing associated with this life-threatening illness, through relief of suffering by treatment of pain and other problems.
Devotes are offering their services in different ways, like cooking, cleaning, reading and giving him spiritual association.
We have set up a small 24 hour Theater with a laptop computer, where Krishna Kishore Prabhu can watch Lectures and videos of his Spiritual Master Srila Prabhupada.
Prabhu is taking Ayurvedic Medicines for the Cancer and allopathic pain medications under Doctor Supervision.
We are again appealing to the assembled Vaishnavas to kindly help this senior Prabhupada disciple by giving a donation from the bottom of your heart, to cover the costs of the medicines, supplies, prasadam and nursing care.
To donate, please click the following Link:
Hoping this finds you in the best of health,
Your servant, Hrimati dasi
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vyasmuni DasToday on 25th October 2014 at 5:...
- By Vijaya dasa September proved to be a great m...
- By indiatimes.com LONDON: British Prime Ministe...
- By Hari Narayana Das (With 271 photos) Commemor...
- By Indradyumna SwamiToday, October 25, ISKCON d...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...