Bring back Yamuna river to Vrndavana – Vraj
Madayanti dasi: In the morning when you wake up and yearn for the presence Divine
Gurgle of Yamuna at Kesi-ghat will surely realize your cry
Bring Him to your heart.
In her glowing and gentle waves observe the purity of sacredness
Now that you have opened your eyes to see
purity comes with the purity of water
Blue garland of Vrndavan is curving around your body
At dawn Krsna’s holy name.
By her devotion, Yamuna will attract the Lord straight into your heart
(and)When you long for the presence of Caitanya Mahaprabhu, read His prayers to Yamuna
And when you wish to be present in Krsna’s abode, imagine how would it be if it was clean
And during the day when your drink her waters
Her silky lightness nourishes your body
Remember, Krsna is the taste of water
And Yamuna has come from Goloka Vrindavana just for you.
Her depths dissipate sins accrued who knows when
And the reunion with Divine Couple
is right herei just a glance away
Outstretch your palms and on your fingertips
feel the sharp freshness that scatters all your mind’s foolishness
Sweetness that springs from the taste of Her waters
is the sweetness of the Holy Dham
Her stream is the pathway to the eternal abode
Her riverbed safe shelter
for those who are lost
and for the ashes of this body.
While sunrays caress her surface
And tiny blooms happily wiggle
Countless prayers dive in the depths of her waters
some meet and stay jointly forever
Be a traveler servant of the Holy Dham
along with all other fortunate travelers
while you look at the deepness of azure and drops from the sky cool your dreamy face
pray that Yamuna comes back to Vraj
in your dreams She carries you in her arms to Sri Krsna’s embrace.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vrajendra Kumar DasThis one hour long extrao...
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...
- By Madhava DasShri Manoj Tiwari famous singer, ...
- By Radhanatha Swami Love is not to want peace b...
- By Niranjana Swami My name is Omvati Devi Dasi,...
- By Harideva Dasa “So at the time of death… Of c...
- By Iskcon NairobiThe University Program in Nair...