SB 1.2. – Divinity & Divine Service: 4 week eCourse – Sept. 3 – 30, 2012
BhaktiLife.org: When Srila Prabhupada was present, he wanted everyone to attend daily classes on Srimad Bhagavatam. Here is an opportunity to study the Bhagavatam in a similar fashion online, no matter what your circumstances are:
* Read one verse per day on your own computer, iPad, iPhone, etc. (there are 34 in the chapter)
* Listen to Srila Prabhupada audio clips created specifically for each verse
* Hear the Sanskrit chanting and English translations and purports of each verse via our audiobook
* Write your realizations on each daily verse in Forum format
* Read emails from other participants on the same verses in the Forum
* Watch Srila Prabhupada lecture clips on important topics in the chapter
* Write a Weekly Written Essay about essential concepts studied during the week and read other’s essays, thus learning from one another
* Post Questions to teachers if you have them
* Teachers are Srila Prabhupada’s initiated disciples Dhruva Maharaja dasa & Samapriya dasi, who have been practicing bhakti-yoga for more than 40 years.
RESULT from SB 1.2.18 = “By regular attendance in classes on the Bhagavatam (studying one verse per day)
1) all that is troublesome to the heart is almost completely destroyed, and
2) loving service unto the Personality of Godhead, who is praised with transcendental songs, is established as an irrevocable fact.”
We will only be accepting 25 participants for this course which will be our last eCourse of 2012.
Send this link to friends who might want to also participate:
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...