BhaktiLife.org: When Srila Prabhupada was present, he wanted everyone to attend daily classes on Srimad Bhagavatam. Here is an opportunity to study the Bhagavatam in a similar fashion online, no matter what your circumstances are:
* Read one verse per day on your own computer, iPad, iPhone, etc. (there are 34 in the chapter)
* Listen to Srila Prabhupada audio clips created specifically for each verse
* Hear the Sanskrit chanting and English translations and purports of each verse via our audiobook
* Write your realizations on each daily verse in Forum format
* Read emails from other participants on the same verses in the Forum
* Watch Srila Prabhupada lecture clips on important topics in the chapter
* Write a Weekly Written Essay about essential concepts studied during the week and read other’s essays, thus learning from one another
* Post Questions to teachers if you have them
* Teachers are Srila Prabhupada’s initiated disciples Dhruva Maharaja dasa & Samapriya dasi, who have been practicing bhakti-yoga for more than 40 years.
RESULT from SB 1.2.18 = “By regular attendance in classes on the Bhagavatam (studying one verse per day)
1) all that is troublesome to the heart is almost completely destroyed, and
2) loving service unto the Personality of Godhead, who is praised with transcendental songs, is established as an irrevocable fact.”
We will only be accepting 25 participants for this course which will be our last eCourse of 2012.
Send this link to friends who might want to also participate: