Did Krishna Do It?
Here’s the demo video for our first iPad app for Did Krishna Do It. Please share! (and please especially let your Gujarati friends know; this first app is English and Gujarati)
Above: iPad Screenshots
By Urmila Devi-Dasi
Did Krishna Do It? Learn to Read English
By Mantra Lingua
Did Krishna Do It?
Charming baby Krishna often broke the clay pots of butter or yoghurt when his mother, Yashoda, was busy. His naughtiness captivated the hearts of the residents of Vrindavana village where he lived, and continues to delight children today.
About the Series
The Dr. Best ‘Learn to Read’ series is scientifically designed to teach or enhance reading skills, based on the UK Government’s Phonics System and world standards for classifying reading levels. These enchanting stories teach knowledge of, and love for, Vedic Culture, Philosophy, and Values. There are 42 books in the series, each book is in with English and over 20 Languages. This app is in English with Gujarati.
About the Author
Urmila Devi-Dasi (Dr Edith Best) has a Doctorate in Educational Leadership from The University of North Caroline at Chapel Hill. She has three decades of experiences as a primary school teacher and has also taught numerous cources for secondary, university and adult learners. She gives training cources to teachers and parents worldwide.
About Mantra Lingua
Mantra Lingua is a UK based publishing house that supplies bilingual resources around the world. The products connect with and transcend national differences in a way that is respectful and appreciative of local cultures. The name Mantra Lingua is an amalgam between the Sanskrit and Latin, but Mantra also covers the Far Eastern and the African continents.
Mantra Lingua is about connecting languages for children. With increased mobility of populations across the globe, e.g. Brazilians in Japan, Germans in Sweden, Indians in Gambia, Mantra Lingua has developed a set of values that stems from a desire to retain distinctness and yet encourage integration of new communities in various societies.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Giriraj SwamiIn 1974, almost exactly forty y...
- By Lalitanatha dasa To this day, almost fort...
- By Gunacuda Dasi In his purport to Srimad Bhaga...
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...