If there is any service (or job) for me, please let me know
Guhya Das: Dear Prabhu,
Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada!
Kindly allow me to introduce myself. My name is Guhya Das,(Gujarati Dakor) and I am an initiated disciple of HH Gopal Krishna Maharaj. Now I am 48 years old and have been serving in ISKCON for the past 28 years.
Over the past few years, I have served in several temples as pujari, cook, kirtaneer and preacher. Some of the temples that I served in abroad are Mombasa and Nairobi, Kenya, Toronto and Calgary, Canada, Miami USA, and Panama (Central America).
Here in India I have served at ISKCON Vallabhvidyanagar, ISKCON Baroda and ISKCON Ahmedabad. ISKCON Vrindvan ISKCON Delhi ISKCON Chandigarh ISKCON Bombay & Mira Rod Bombay Presently I am looking for service in any ISKCON temple outside of India.
If there is any service (or job) for me, please let me know directly, at my e-mail addresses,
My mobile (cell) phone number is: +91-76989-86592.
If you need to know more about me, please do contact Gopal Krishna Maharaj
Hope this meets you well.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Indradyumna SwamiYesterday, upon my return t...
- By Vaishnava Dasa "Regarding the Christmas Day ...
- By Suvarna Radhika Devi DasiThe highest reason ...
- By Drutakarma Das Cremo states that the book ha...
- By Muralidhara-priya Das 2016 marks the Fiftiet...
- By Mukundamala Dasa One morning when going thro...
- By His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami P...
- By Len Cohen"Merciful music and Krishna’s trans...
- By Bhakta Kaplish Keeping in view the large num...
- By Kesava Krsna DasaHas anyone ever attended a ...