Biggest Harinama’s Ever in Amsterdam and Santiago de Compostela, Spain
By Ramananda Raya Dasa
Last Monday, 21st of August, 300 devotees took part in the Harinama in Amsterdam. It was the biggest Harinama ever held in Holland.
The same group performed Harinama in Guernsey, Santiago de Compostela, Bilbao (Spain) and tommorrow in La Rochelle, France. Many books are being distributed.
The Harinama in Spain was covered live on National Television and Radio, and the following day it made the front page of the Gallicia Newspaper. Footage of the recording will be used to make a special documentary film. Also see 197 pics from the event here: http://www.dinkypage.com/155300
This is all possible because of the powerful association of Their Holiness’s Radhanatha Swami, Bhakti Charu Swami, Sacinandana Swami, Candramauli Swami and Bhakti Purusottama Swami along with Mother Malati and HG Yadubara Prabhu. In Holland HH Lokanatha Swami, HH Kadamba Kanana Maharaja, and the local GBC Hrdaya Caitanya Prabhu led the Harinama. In Spain HH Yadunandana Swami communicated with the Mayor and other local officials.
The spirit amongst the devotees is reaching heights of ecstasy.
The main person who organized the permissions, the presence of the government representatives and the wide media coverage was His Grace Devasekhara Prabhu and should be honored for his wonderful service. Besides Devasekhara Prabhu it were Vinod-Vihari and Hema Gauri Prabhus from Malaga, Spain, who took the initiative to organize the Harinam in Santiago De Compostella.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...
- By Indradyumna SwamiYesterday, upon my return t...
- By Vaishnava Dasa "Regarding the Christmas Day ...
- By Suvarna Radhika Devi DasiThe highest reason ...
- By Drutakarma Das Cremo states that the book ha...