13th Annual 24hr Kirtan and Symposium Announcement
Abhishek: PAMHO AGTSP, Hare Krsna,
Here in Tennessee we have been organizing a 24 hour kirtan for 13 years now, furthermore this year with the aide of H.H. Hanumat Presaka Swami we will be having a symposium. The topic for this years symposium is “The Phaedo and World Classical Literature – How to live and how to die: Christ, Socrates, and Pariksit”. I can be reached on this email or you can call me for more information at 615-653-5046. Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to read this. I have attached a flyer with all the details.
Hari Bol, Abhishek
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...