First Ratha Yatra in Nepal
By Roshan Chaudhary
By the mercy of Sri Sri Jaganatha,Baladeva and Subhadra Maiya this rathayatra was succesfully held in four place in Nepal that are Bhaktapur,Patan,Boudha nad Kathmandu.This was first time ever in histopry of Nepal..Nepal is one of the smallest nation in globe with its narrow road and jam pack traffic with lots of vehicle.so also rathayatra was held succesfully without any interuption.so many bewildered soul who were roaming in city saw theri lordship for the first time in there life.they were amaze to see the thier lordship.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...