First Ratha Yatra in Nepal
By Roshan Chaudhary
By the mercy of Sri Sri Jaganatha,Baladeva and Subhadra Maiya this rathayatra was succesfully held in four place in Nepal that are Bhaktapur,Patan,Boudha nad Kathmandu.This was first time ever in histopry of Nepal..Nepal is one of the smallest nation in globe with its narrow road and jam pack traffic with lots of vehicle.so also rathayatra was held succesfully without any interuption.so many bewildered soul who were roaming in city saw theri lordship for the first time in there life.they were amaze to see the thier lordship.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Ravindra Svarupa DasaIn the Philadelphia air...
- By Giriraj SwamiIn 1974, almost exactly forty y...
- By Lalitanatha dasa To this day, almost fort...
- By Gunacuda Dasi In his purport to Srimad Bhaga...
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...