First Ratha Yatra in Nepal
By Roshan Chaudhary
By the mercy of Sri Sri Jaganatha,Baladeva and Subhadra Maiya this rathayatra was succesfully held in four place in Nepal that are Bhaktapur,Patan,Boudha nad Kathmandu.This was first time ever in histopry of Nepal..Nepal is one of the smallest nation in globe with its narrow road and jam pack traffic with lots of vehicle.so also rathayatra was held succesfully without any interuption.so many bewildered soul who were roaming in city saw theri lordship for the first time in there life.they were amaze to see the thier lordship.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Giriraj SwamiSaturday night we performed har...
- By Nitya-priya Devi DasiSrila Prabhupada envisi...
- By E. BondarThe way we answer this question wil...
- By Vrajendra Kumar DasThis one hour long extrao...
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...
- By Madhava DasShri Manoj Tiwari famous singer, ...
- By Radhanatha Swami Love is not to want peace b...