Bali 24 Hour Kirtan 2012
Ravinjaya: The Island of the Gods, Bali, Indonesia welcomes you all to join us for the 24 Hour Kirtan this year! From the 29th till the 30th of September 2012.
Commemorating the disappearance day of Srila Haridasa Thakura and the Sannyasa acceptance of Srila Prabhupada, as well as it being World Holy Name Week, we are happy to be presenting to you all 24 Hours of Kirtan Bali at our Jagannath Gauranga asrama in Denpasar.
Although Bali has been conducting Ekadasi, Kartik and World Holy Name Week 24 Hour Kirtans for a number of years, we are happy to inform that this year Gopal das prabhu from Krishna Balarama Mandira’s 24 Hour Kirtan and former 24 Hour Kirtaniya, Gopinath prabhu will be attending the event.
24 HOUR KIRTAN BALI 2012
Sri Sri Jagannath Gauranga Asrama
Jalan Tukad Balian 108, Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
29th – 30th September 2012
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...
- By Madhava DasShri Manoj Tiwari famous singer, ...
- By Radhanatha Swami Love is not to want peace b...
- By Niranjana Swami My name is Omvati Devi Dasi,...
- By Harideva Dasa “So at the time of death… Of c...
- By Iskcon NairobiThe University Program in Nair...
- By Vaishnavangri Sevaka Das "Oh! Fiftieth ISKCO...