New Vrindaban’s 1st Festival of Colors a huge success
By Lilasuka dasi
HUGELY SUCCESSFUL FESTIVAL OF COLORS AT THE PALACE OF GOLD
(MOUNDSVILLE, WEST VIRGINIA) – Yesterday, Sat. Sept. 15, the Palace of Gold near Moundsville WV hosted its first Festival of Colors, which was a great success.
There were over 1,080 people who came through. This resulted in large, exuberant crowds of happy, dancing, singing, color-throwing participants.
The Festival of Colors, based on an ancient Indian traditional festival called “Holi” is neither religious nor secular – it is a gathering of people united in the desire to celebrate life, where everyone is invited to join in.
New Vrindaban, home of the Palace of Gold, sponsored this year’s Festival.
One of the festival-goers exclaimed: “It was an awesome show.. There were about 12 of us in our group. We had a wonderful time. Best time that I had in a long time.”
Many of the festival-goers resolved to “definitely come back next year and bring my friends.”
Here is a link to a video clip from the Festival:
ISKCON New Mathura Vrindaban
3759 McCreary’s Ridge Road
Moundsville, WV 26041
phone: 304-843-1600 ext. 106
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...