New Vrindaban’s 1st Festival of Colors a huge success
By Lilasuka dasi
HUGELY SUCCESSFUL FESTIVAL OF COLORS AT THE PALACE OF GOLD
(MOUNDSVILLE, WEST VIRGINIA) – Yesterday, Sat. Sept. 15, the Palace of Gold near Moundsville WV hosted its first Festival of Colors, which was a great success.
There were over 1,080 people who came through. This resulted in large, exuberant crowds of happy, dancing, singing, color-throwing participants.
The Festival of Colors, based on an ancient Indian traditional festival called “Holi” is neither religious nor secular – it is a gathering of people united in the desire to celebrate life, where everyone is invited to join in.
New Vrindaban, home of the Palace of Gold, sponsored this year’s Festival.
One of the festival-goers exclaimed: “It was an awesome show.. There were about 12 of us in our group. We had a wonderful time. Best time that I had in a long time.”
Many of the festival-goers resolved to “definitely come back next year and bring my friends.”
Here is a link to a video clip from the Festival:
ISKCON New Mathura Vrindaban
3759 McCreary’s Ridge Road
Moundsville, WV 26041
phone: 304-843-1600 ext. 106
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By E. BondarThe way we answer this question wil...
- By Vrajendra Kumar DasThis one hour long extrao...
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...
- By Madhava DasShri Manoj Tiwari famous singer, ...
- By Radhanatha Swami Love is not to want peace b...
- By Niranjana Swami My name is Omvati Devi Dasi,...
- By Harideva Dasa “So at the time of death… Of c...