Apartments for Purchase: Food for Life Vrindavan
Rupa Raghunatha dasa: Hare Krishna.
In mid-2011 Food for Life Vrindavan began construction on a new block of offices to accommodate their operations. As part of this new development, we offered friends and donors the opportunity to purchase apartments within the office building. Construction is due to be completed by mid-2013 and there are still some studio or one and two bedroom apartments for purchase. Please see the attached PDF file that highlights the location of the apartments, the layout of the apartments and the apartments available for purchase.
The complex is built on land owned by FFLV and buyers will have perpetual right of use and may rent or sell that right of use anytime. The first floor is allocated for FFLV offices; the second and third floors allocated for apartments for friends and supporters. The building is equipped with a lift, generator, security, and gardening. We have few simple rules of conduct; No meat eating and no intoxication in the premises, and no loud noise or disrespectful behaviour towards other tenants.
PRICING (Rates to be reviewed at time of purchase.)
Studio apartment: 12 lakhs
One bedroom flat: 16 lakhs
Two bedroom flat: 26 lakhs
Please contact me for information about a STAGED PAYMENT PLAN.
If you would like to purchase an apartment or would like more information, please can contact me anytime at email@example.com
Rupa Raghunatha dasa
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Govardhana Seva dasaJue is scheduled to rece...
- By Mandakini devi dasi In 1981, Venu teamed up ...
- By Mijal ZagierThesis for the 6 week documentar...
- By Giriraj SwamiSaturday night we performed har...
- By Nitya-priya Devi DasiSrila Prabhupada envisi...
- By E. BondarThe way we answer this question wil...
- By Vrajendra Kumar DasThis one hour long extrao...
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...