Glorious passing away of Srimati Nanda Devi Dasi
Pancagauda Dasa: The glorious & peaceful passing of Srimati Nanda Devi Dasi, disciple of His Holiness Hridayananda Goswami took place on the auspicious day of Lalita Sakhi’s Appearance in Sri Vrindavana Dham at 1:47pm in the afternoon. Surrounded by her close associates and well wishers she left this material world with determination and clear consciousness. Nanda endured years of debilitation due to multiple sclerosis and was a resident of Vrindavana Dham for more than twenty years. She inspired everyone with her faith in Srila Prabhupada and resolve to live and leave her body in Vrindavana.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Madhavananda Das Everyday, ISKCON devotees a...
- By Bhajahari das Due to Tribhuvanatha's prabh...
- By Arjuna Krsna das Both Rama Laksman prabhu, D...
- By Nanda Kishor dasISKCON’s Bhakti Yoga Society...
- By radhanathswami.com On the 8th of October, Ra...
- By Mayesvara DasaMany people who seek pleasure ...
- By Madhava Smullen A brand new Devotee Relation...
- By Devaki Devi Dasi As we all know, in these mo...
- By Stephen LaceyTony Kaye (Pratapana Das), 67, ...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami After bathing in Radha...