Glorious passing away of Srimati Nanda Devi Dasi
Pancagauda Dasa: The glorious & peaceful passing of Srimati Nanda Devi Dasi, disciple of His Holiness Hridayananda Goswami took place on the auspicious day of Lalita Sakhi’s Appearance in Sri Vrindavana Dham at 1:47pm in the afternoon. Surrounded by her close associates and well wishers she left this material world with determination and clear consciousness. Nanda endured years of debilitation due to multiple sclerosis and was a resident of Vrindavana Dham for more than twenty years. She inspired everyone with her faith in Srila Prabhupada and resolve to live and leave her body in Vrindavana.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...
- By Madhava DasShri Manoj Tiwari famous singer, ...
- By Radhanatha Swami Love is not to want peace b...
- By Niranjana Swami My name is Omvati Devi Dasi,...
- By Harideva Dasa “So at the time of death… Of c...
- By Iskcon NairobiThe University Program in Nair...
- By Vaishnavangri Sevaka Das "Oh! Fiftieth ISKCO...