Appreciations and Memories of Mother Isa
By Syamarupa dasa
On behalf of His Holiness, Nirañjana Swami, he would like to express his gratitude for the wonderful responses to his article “My Visit to Mother Isa”.
In light of this, and the many words of appreciation for Mother Isa devi dasi which devotees have communicated, we would like to extend an opportunity for those who would like to share their memories and appreciations for her. For those who would like to do so, we have created a system where devotees can call in and leave a recorded message.
The phone number is (352) 533-4300. The system is set up with no time limit, so please feel free to speak at length. Other offerings, if written or posted on YouTube, etc., can be emailed to Shyamarupa@me.com.
Thank you very much. Hare Krsna!
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...