Report and pictures from the Sadhu Sanga festival, South Russia
By Basu Ghosh das
Pictures of the Sadhu Sanga annual festival of Russian devotees, held at a resort area, near Tupase on the Black Sea Coast, can be seen here. The pictures were taken from days 2-4 of the festival.
The festival consisted of kirtans, Srimad Bhagavatam lectures, and specific topical seminars presented by various senior ISKCON devotees.
Some of the ISKCON leaders who participated in the festival were, Bhakti Vijnana Goswami, Bhakti Ananta Krishna Goswami, Indradyumna Swami, Prahladananda Swami, Gopal Krishna Goswami, Sachinandan Swami, A.C. Bhakti Vaibhav Swami, Bhakti Bhringa Govinda Swami, Nitai Chaitanya Goswami, Mahadyuti das, Chaitanya Chandra Charan das, Pancharatna das, Vedavyas das, Vijay das, Audarya Dham das, Patita Pavan das and Basu Ghosh das.
Acharya Samskritananda Hari from Baroda conducted an introduction to Samskrita seminar, in addition to the various classes, seminars, and kirtans conducted by the above mentioned devotees.
The festival ended yesterday, on September 29.
Basu Ghosh das
Please check out our website: IskconBaroda.com
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Lalitanatha dasa To this day, almost fort...
- By Gunacuda Dasi In his purport to Srimad Bhaga...
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...