Sri Sri Krsna Balaram are calling you! Pujaris needed!
Devakinandan Das: Come and join us in serving Srila Prabhupads mission by serving in beautiful Botswana. Iskcon Botswana are looking for 2 pujaris to come and join this exciting project.
We require two young pujaris to come and help serve their Lordships in the new home and temple! After the successful temple opening which took place on Radhastami this year, we need assistance within the pujari department for our new thriving temple. This would be an ideal opportunity for a young Grhastha Brahmin initiated couple. Accommodation, wage and work permits will be provided. The peaceful atmosphere and all year round perfect weather would be a perfect place for a young couple to serve and live. Brahmacharis can also apply and add to our existing ashram.
The temple has a number of upcoming projects and opportunities which the candidates could also get involved in.
The candidates would be required to dress, cook, perform aratis, waking and putting the deities to rest. The overall key requirement is a strong service attitude to add to existing dynamics of the temple.
Please contact Devakinandan Das on firstname.lastname@example.org for future information.
Your servants, in the service of Krsna Balaram.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...