The Guru Man
Bhakta Steven L. Schwartz: His name is known throughout ISKCON
He truly is one of a kind
The Guru of all Guru’s
Guru Das is Bhaktivedanta’s greatest find
Guru’d out, NO WAY!!
His Krishna love don’t take no holiday
He’s having too much fun
Like Paul McCartney, His band is still on the run
On the anniversary of George’s passing
My love for George is surpassing
George said, never give up, never stop trying
Guru Das keeps Hari’s guitar gently smiling
His beginnings are endless
Any road takes him there
Guru Das is not friendless
He’s loved by devotees everywhere
You can call him Roger
A San Francisco fan not fond of the Dodgers
Been around the block, a stodgy veteran codger
Krishna provides shelter for the seventy year old lodger
Spreading Prabhupada’s message, he’s serving
Guru-ing around the world, he’s unnerving
A beloved Krishna devotee tried and true, deserving
A.C. Bhaktivedanta’s dream, he’s preserving
Traversing the globe, Guru Das finds souls desiring a spiritual change
Lord Krishna is by his side, always in range
George strums the ukulele as The Guru Man plays the fiddle
In the law firm of Bhaktivedanta, Guru Das and Krishna, he’s the man in the middle
He’s learned from Prabhupada’s example
How to lead and be independent on his own accord
A dear friend of George Harrison
Guru Das loves to hear, “My Sweet Lord”
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By radhanathswami.com On the 8th of October, Ra...
- By Mayesvara DasaMany people who seek pleasure ...
- By Madhava Smullen A brand new Devotee Relation...
- By Devaki Devi Dasi As we all know, in these mo...
- By Stephen LaceyTony Kaye (Pratapana Das), 67, ...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami After bathing in Radha...
- By Shyam Sunder Priya DasIt was like any other...
- By Iskcon VizagDue to hud hud cyclone our templ...
- By radhanathswami.com “When we do things on a s...
- By Zachary Feder and Khatera Sahibzada In an ag...