Raya Rama Dasa (ACBSP) left his body
Manonatha Dasa: Dear Vaisnavas,
Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.
My younger brother, who was initiated by Srila Prabhupada as Raya Rama Dasa, has left the body this morning.
When I joined in 1974 my parents sent him to the temple to try rescue me but he also joined and after some time he got initiated. After two years of wonderful service to Sri Krishna and Srila Prabhupada’s lotus feet, he left devotional service.
I hope you send to our Lords a thought of good wish for him, that he may restart as soon as possible what he has left.
Manonatha Dasa (ACBSP)
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vyasmuni DasToday on 25th October 2014 at 5:...
- By Vijaya dasa September proved to be a great m...
- By indiatimes.com LONDON: British Prime Ministe...
- By Hari Narayana Das (With 271 photos) Commemor...
- By Indradyumna SwamiToday, October 25, ISKCON d...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...