Raya Rama Dasa (ACBSP) left his body
Manonatha Dasa: Dear Vaisnavas,
Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.
My younger brother, who was initiated by Srila Prabhupada as Raya Rama Dasa, has left the body this morning.
When I joined in 1974 my parents sent him to the temple to try rescue me but he also joined and after some time he got initiated. After two years of wonderful service to Sri Krishna and Srila Prabhupada’s lotus feet, he left devotional service.
I hope you send to our Lords a thought of good wish for him, that he may restart as soon as possible what he has left.
Manonatha Dasa (ACBSP)
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...
- By Krsangi Radhe dasi The exciting new features...
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...