Tamal Krishna Goswami’s Mother leaves her body
Rasikendra Dasa: Dear Devotees, Mother Lore, the mother of HH Tamal Krishna Goswami left her body most auspiciously at 1:08 pm on 04/30/2013 at Hare Krishna Dham of Houston.
Surrounded by devotees chanting the Holy Name, Sri Giriraj sila resting on her forehead, with Srila Prabhupada’s and HH Tamal Krishna Goswami’s picture on her chest and holding Nrsimha Sila with both hands she left this world most peacefully without any diificulty.
She was lovingly cared for by devotees round the clock leading up to her departure. She turned 92 last December. Her final rites are scheduled for tomorrow (05/01/2013) at 2:00 pm in Houston.
Please write to email@example.com for more information on her final rites.
Your servant, Rasikendra Dasa
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...
- By Indradyumna SwamiYesterday, upon my return t...
- By Vaishnava Dasa "Regarding the Christmas Day ...
- By Suvarna Radhika Devi DasiThe highest reason ...
- By Drutakarma Das Cremo states that the book ha...