Tamal Krishna Goswami’s Mother leaves her body
Rasikendra Dasa: Dear Devotees, Mother Lore, the mother of HH Tamal Krishna Goswami left her body most auspiciously at 1:08 pm on 04/30/2013 at Hare Krishna Dham of Houston.
Surrounded by devotees chanting the Holy Name, Sri Giriraj sila resting on her forehead, with Srila Prabhupada’s and HH Tamal Krishna Goswami’s picture on her chest and holding Nrsimha Sila with both hands she left this world most peacefully without any diificulty.
She was lovingly cared for by devotees round the clock leading up to her departure. She turned 92 last December. Her final rites are scheduled for tomorrow (05/01/2013) at 2:00 pm in Houston.
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on her final rites.
Your servant, Rasikendra Dasa
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Giriraj SwamiSaturday night we performed har...
- By Nitya-priya Devi DasiSrila Prabhupada envisi...
- By E. BondarThe way we answer this question wil...
- By Vrajendra Kumar DasThis one hour long extrao...
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...
- By Madhava DasShri Manoj Tiwari famous singer, ...
- By Radhanatha Swami Love is not to want peace b...