Tamal Krishna Goswami’s Mother leaves her body
Rasikendra Dasa: Dear Devotees, Mother Lore, the mother of HH Tamal Krishna Goswami left her body most auspiciously at 1:08 pm on 04/30/2013 at Hare Krishna Dham of Houston.
Surrounded by devotees chanting the Holy Name, Sri Giriraj sila resting on her forehead, with Srila Prabhupada’s and HH Tamal Krishna Goswami’s picture on her chest and holding Nrsimha Sila with both hands she left this world most peacefully without any diificulty.
She was lovingly cared for by devotees round the clock leading up to her departure. She turned 92 last December. Her final rites are scheduled for tomorrow (05/01/2013) at 2:00 pm in Houston.
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on her final rites.
Your servant, Rasikendra Dasa
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vyasmuni DasToday on 25th October 2014 at 5:...
- By Vijaya dasa September proved to be a great m...
- By indiatimes.com LONDON: British Prime Ministe...
- By Hari Narayana Das (With 271 photos) Commemor...
- By Indradyumna SwamiToday, October 25, ISKCON d...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...