Famous Aussie artist Wendy Saddington aka Gandharvika devi dasi ACBSP left her body
Update Friday, June 21 at 5:02pm: Everyone,
Our beloved friend Wendy Saddington aka Gandharvika Dasi passed very peacefully away a few hours ago in her Melbourne home.
Every one of your kind words and prayers are appreciated.
Hare Krishna Hare Bol
From her facebook page: Everyone, I have to let you all know that our beloved Wendy aka Gandharvika Dasi is extremely ill and is preparing to leave her Earthly body. Gandharvika has late stage oesophageal cancer. She is at her Melbourne home with loved ones and is reasonably comfortable and is in excellent spirits. She has been surrounded by loving friends who are chanting with her. Gandharvika has accepted the fact that she is soon to be free of this body and make no mistake, she is leaving with joy.
You can help by offering prayer in which ever way you feel moved.
Hare Krishna, Hare Bol
From her biography in Wikipedia: (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendy_Saddington) became a follower of Swami Prabhupada and joined the International Society for Krishna Consciousness from the early 1970s
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...