Shastra Dhana – Sweden
Mukunda das: This is our Shastra Dana report for January - April 2013: The following books have been distributed: 2 Srimad Bhagavatam sets 4 MB sets 20 Bhagavad Gita 1030 Sri Isopanisad 250 Prabhupada Totals: - 52 maha books, 250 big books and 1030 small books
Total books: – 1332
“You are trying for the new Temple, but our main business is Sankirtana and distribution of literature. If Krishna gives us a better place, that is all right. Otherwise we can remain at any place never mind hell or heaven; but we shall only be very cautious about propagating our Sankirtana movement.” [Letter to Madhudvisa, 26 March 1970]
Special thanks to the following devotees for their economical support and practical help!:
Ella & Sune Hellstr1m, Magnus Hedstr1m, Sten Bergil, Gilbert Rylander, Tomas Nilsson, Udaranga dd Mikael Forian, Robert Lkerman, Bhaktinidhi das, Astasiddhi dd, Smita Krishna Swami, Aja das & Pancavati dd, Cathryn Claesson, Rohininandana, Yogindra das, Amarendra das, Janesvara das, Nama Rupa dd, Bahulashva das, Dharani dd, Padmavati dd, and to all those who prefer not have their names not mentioned.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Lalitanatha dasa To this day, almost fort...
- By Gunacuda Dasi In his purport to Srimad Bhaga...
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...