Service opportunities at Srila Prabhupada’s Palace of Gold in New Vrindaban
Jaya Krsna das: Srila Prabhupada’s Palace of Gold, his samadhi in the West, attracts thousands of visitors each year. The Palace was recently elected by CNN travel as one of the eight religious wonders to see in U.S.
Srila Prabhupada’s Palace of Gold needs substantial renovation which will engage devotees for the next five years. New Vrindaban is looking for devotees for this wonderful opportunity to serve Srila Prabhupada and the vaishnavas.
Project Manager Palace of Gold Renovation
Experienced project manager for the planning and supervision of the renovation.
Mason for the Renovation of the Palace of Gold
Experienced in the construction of granite stairs and walls.
Please contact Jaya Krsna das for additional information – email@example.com.
Jaya Krsna das
ISKCON New Vrindaban
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...
- By Indradyumna SwamiYesterday, upon my return t...
- By Vaishnava Dasa "Regarding the Christmas Day ...
- By Suvarna Radhika Devi DasiThe highest reason ...
- By Drutakarma Das Cremo states that the book ha...
- By Muralidhara-priya Das 2016 marks the Fiftiet...
- By Mukundamala Dasa One morning when going thro...
- By His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami P...
- By Len Cohen"Merciful music and Krishna’s trans...