The Astrological Newsletter Marriage Edition
Patita Pavana das: 30 June 2013
Dandavats to the Vaishnavas. Shrila Prabhupada ki jai.
This special issue of The Astrological Newsletter is dedicated to Vaishnava marriage. The most practical application of jyotish shastra is found in creating spiritual households joined in loving service to Lord Shri Krishna. There is no higher use for astrology than creating happy marriages in Krishna consciousness. When marital compatibility is arranged for sincere devotees, then many blessings ensue including wealth, good children and relative freedom from difficulties as well as old fashioned good luck. All this can certainly be dovetailed in the Lord’s service just by following the examples of Shrila Prabhupada, Shrila Gour Mohan De, Shrila Kedarnath Datta Bhaktivinoda Thakur, and the many other great sages of our shastras who were householders.
This issue also contains news of a marriage list that we have formed here at Mithuna Twiins for finding suitable partners across the world of Krishna consciousness. Details are inside. We have had some luck in creating happy marriages through astrology and many devotees have requested our services in this regard. Please inform any person who might be interested of this service.
Thanks for reading.
Yours eternally at the feet of Prabhupada’s servants,
Patita Pavana das Adhikary, Ed.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Gunacuda Dasi In his purport to Srimad Bhaga...
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...
- By Krsangi Radhe dasi The exciting new features...