“Harmonizing ISKCON’s Lines of Authority” Paper Required Reading
From the Governing Body Commission of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness
Whereas harmony between various authorities in ISKCON is required;
Whereas while initiating gurus are important spiritual authorities in the lives of devotees, other ISKCON authorities also play an important role;
Whereas the GBC paper entitled “Harmonizing ISKCON’s Lines of Authorities” explains how to promote harmony in the services of gurus and other ISKCON authorities.
That the official GBC paper entitled “Harmonizing ISKCON’s Lines of Authority” shall be required reading for all prospective harinama initiates before the initiation. This should be verified both by the ISKCON authority who gives the recommendation for harinama initiation as well as by the initiating guru.
Within three months, all GBC Zonal Secretaries shall:
have the paper translated such that it is accessible to the devotees of their zone
have the paper distributed to all approved initiating gurus, to all National Councils and other regional bodies, and to temple presidents, congregational leaders, and other officials in their zone
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...
- By Indradyumna SwamiYesterday, upon my return t...
- By Vaishnava Dasa "Regarding the Christmas Day ...
- By Suvarna Radhika Devi DasiThe highest reason ...
- By Drutakarma Das Cremo states that the book ha...