“Harmonizing ISKCON’s Lines of Authority” Paper Required Reading
From the Governing Body Commission of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness
Whereas harmony between various authorities in ISKCON is required;
Whereas while initiating gurus are important spiritual authorities in the lives of devotees, other ISKCON authorities also play an important role;
Whereas the GBC paper entitled “Harmonizing ISKCON’s Lines of Authorities” explains how to promote harmony in the services of gurus and other ISKCON authorities.
That the official GBC paper entitled “Harmonizing ISKCON’s Lines of Authority” shall be required reading for all prospective harinama initiates before the initiation. This should be verified both by the ISKCON authority who gives the recommendation for harinama initiation as well as by the initiating guru.
Within three months, all GBC Zonal Secretaries shall:
have the paper translated such that it is accessible to the devotees of their zone
have the paper distributed to all approved initiating gurus, to all National Councils and other regional bodies, and to temple presidents, congregational leaders, and other officials in their zone
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon related news on DandavatsTV Channel
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Laxmimoni Devi Dasi If Srila Prabhupada visi...
- By Rasanand Das As conditioned souls within thi...
- By Deva Darshan Das Sharing wisdom and ideas on...
- By Arjuna Krishna dasa Both Rama Laksman prabhu...
- By Indresh DasBhaktimarga Swami was trying to k...
- By Sri Jagannath Mandir The event was even more...
- By Diksha Devi DasiDuring this particular month...
- By Ajit Krishna DasaResponse to the author of “...
- By Murari Gupta DasaI first heard about Bilvama...
- By Ravindra Svarupa dasaThe Sanskrit word bhoga...