Scandanavian Rathayatra Tour July 2013
By Parasuram das
From my childhood I was very much fond of Radha-Krsna, and now my good disciples are helping me to open so many Radha-Krsna temples all over the world. It gives me so much pleasure. Now introduce Ratha Yatra. That was my childhood activity. I want to see my disciples all over the world introduce two items, opening Radha-Krsna temples and Ratha-yatra festivals. Do this under the protection of Guru-Gauranga.
From Srila Prabhupada’s Letter to: Bhakta dasa – New Delhi October 11, 1973
We are now half way into our festival tour for 2013, we had only just managed to dismantle the festival site at Glastonbury and we were on the road again to Denmark for the first of 5 Rathayatras around Scandinavia.HH Mahavishnu swami was on form as ever,at Glastonbury, he would keep the kirtan kicking all night till 5am,even people half his age,could not keep up,in fact even the guests on “speed” couldn’t follow his pace.So there we were 14 devotees in Tribhuvanath’s van,another 9 brahmacaris in Tejas’s van,4 more in Janardan’s car and Manu prabhu had come from America with 5 fired up Gurukulies.The ingredients were there for a dynamic festival tour, a beautiful country,perfect sunny weather, daily swimming in crystal clear lakes or the sea,cooking on wood, the association of Srila Prabhupada’s personal deities Sri Sri Nitai Gaurasundra,fired up devotees who organise the Rathayatra festivals and a team of committed young devotees ready to dance for the pleasure of Jagannath.Enjoy the movie, your servant Parasuram Das Next year there is the possibility of Manu prabhu bringing 40 Gurukulis on the tour…
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...
- By Krsangi Radhe dasi The exciting new features...
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...