One Way Ticket Back Home, Back To Godhead
By Sri Harinam Mandir Traveling Temple devotees
After making Harinam Sankirtan every day on two minivans in the summer months of year 2011 in many countries across Europe, our Sri Harinam Mandir Traveling Temple program attracted lots of devotees with the desire to join us. For the purpose of allowing more devotees to participate in the performance of Yuga Dharma Sri Harinam Sankirtan, in July 2012, by the generous help of the devotee community, we bought a big yellow bus for further distribution of the unlimited nectar of the glories of the Supreme Lord Krishna.
Now in the year 2013 our Harinam Sankirtan bus program is growing even more and we have already been chanting every day on the streets of Europe since the month of May. Thus we have compiled for your spiritual inspiration a video showing our bus program. In this video many disciples of Srila Prabhupada and other senior devotees share their realizations about the importance of Harinam Sankirtan.
Sri Harinam Mandir Traveling Temple devotees
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...
- By Krsangi Radhe dasi The exciting new features...
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...