Sri Mayapur International School urgently requires two teachers
Gunacuda devi dasi: Due to the sudden unavailability of the devotees (because of family problems) who were scheduled to come to the Sri Mayapur International School we are making this request. Class sizes are small and our students are intelligent, Krishna conscious and eager to learn. This is a rare opportunity to use your teaching skills in the holy dham . We need a Primary school teacher with excellent written and spoken English. Experience of working with young children is essential. We also have a vacancy for a High School Mathematics and Physics teacher to teach the IGCSE exam classes and 2 Advanced level students. A modest monthly stipend will be provided, along with free lunchtime prasad during school time. A free school place is provided for the teacher’s first child and half price for the second. We also offer a rent free apartment /rent allowance. School is due to start on August 5th so we need a teacher who can start as soon as possible. Flexibility, reliability and a strong desire to serve in the holy dham are the main qualities needed!
Please contact Gunacuda dasi, Principal on firstname.lastname@example.org or 8436617295
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...