3rd Croome Hare Krishna Festival 2013
Smile! You may already be on
7th & 8th September 2013, 10:00am to 5:30pm
CROOME HARE KRISHNA FESTIVAL
Food, dance, music,
A fantastic family
day of discovery
Croome, south of Worcester, WR8 9DW
Do you remember…Chaitanya College, at Croome Court?
This is the 3rd annual Croome Hare Krishna Festival in the Court and picturesque
700-acre grounds of Croome Park. It was formerly the UK headquarters of the Hare
Krishna Movement. The National Trust, the current owners, sponsor and host the
festival in partnership with us and want to for at least the next 99 years!
The festival will be enjoyed by 2,000 to 5,000+ guests over the relaxed weekend.
Kirtans, Delicious Prasadam, Preaching opportunities,
Association, Book distribution, Mehndi, Face painting, Sarees,
Seminars, Q & A, Exhibitions, Stage programme, Kids corner,
Cow protection, History, Cooking demos, Film shows, Rathayatras,
Morning and evening programmes, Kulis, Alumni, Yoga,
Meditation, Snacks, Dramas, Dance, Magic show, Vaisnava seva!
…So much planned! – what would you like to do?
A festival that everyone will remember.
Will you be there to help make it a deserved success?
If you’d just like to volunteer we have plenty of service
openings, see www.croomeharekrishna.co.uk
Especially kirtan, talking to the guests, and lots more!
Admission and weekend camping or staying in the court
is free and available only to pre-registered and approved
volunteers (with nice showers & loos!)
Check out the new website
NB: Pershore Rathayatra & Plum festival 2 weeks earlier on Bank Holiday Monday 26th August.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...