A Russian Krishnaite responds to allegations against ISKCON
Ajay Kamalakaran: My recent column about a conversation with a Russian Orthodox priest on his views about the Hare Krishna movement drew mixed reactions. While many readers from India seemed to agree with the priest, I received a barrage of hate messages on Facebook calling me all sorts of things from a “KGB agent” to a “jihadi” (!) A good friend pointed out that the fact that I was getting “hate mails from bigots” meant that I was doing something right. Amidst this bombardment, I received a message from a Russian Hare Krishna devotee who has been living in Mumbai for the last 12 years. Without criticising the views of the Orthodox priest, he asked for an opportunity to put his own views and set the record straight.
Read the rest of the article here: http://indrus.in/blogs/2013/10/02/a_russian_krishnaite_responds_to_allegations_against_iskcon_29841.html
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By radhanathswami.com On the 8th of October, Ra...
- By Mayesvara DasaMany people who seek pleasure ...
- By Madhava Smullen A brand new Devotee Relation...
- By Devaki Devi Dasi As we all know, in these mo...
- By Stephen LaceyTony Kaye (Pratapana Das), 67, ...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami After bathing in Radha...
- By Shyam Sunder Priya DasIt was like any other...
- By Iskcon VizagDue to hud hud cyclone our templ...
- By radhanathswami.com “When we do things on a s...
- By Zachary Feder and Khatera Sahibzada In an ag...