A Russian Krishnaite responds to allegations against ISKCON
Ajay Kamalakaran: My recent column about a conversation with a Russian Orthodox priest on his views about the Hare Krishna movement drew mixed reactions. While many readers from India seemed to agree with the priest, I received a barrage of hate messages on Facebook calling me all sorts of things from a “KGB agent” to a “jihadi” (!) A good friend pointed out that the fact that I was getting “hate mails from bigots” meant that I was doing something right. Amidst this bombardment, I received a message from a Russian Hare Krishna devotee who has been living in Mumbai for the last 12 years. Without criticising the views of the Orthodox priest, he asked for an opportunity to put his own views and set the record straight.
Read the rest of the article here: http://indrus.in/blogs/2013/10/02/a_russian_krishnaite_responds_to_allegations_against_iskcon_29841.html
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...
- By Indradyumna SwamiYesterday, upon my return t...
- By Vaishnava Dasa "Regarding the Christmas Day ...
- By Suvarna Radhika Devi DasiThe highest reason ...
- By Drutakarma Das Cremo states that the book ha...
- By Muralidhara-priya Das 2016 marks the Fiftiet...
- By Mukundamala Dasa One morning when going thro...
- By His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami P...
- By Len Cohen"Merciful music and Krishna’s trans...