The following was composed by Giriraja Maharaja (then a brahmacari) and read to Srila Prabhupada during a Room Conversation — October 15, 1977, Vrndavana
My dear Lord Krsna, You are known as Yogesvara, the master of all mystic powers. So it is very easy for You to perform the impossible, as You have done many times in the past. By Your merciful glance You restored life to the boys and cows who had died by drinking the water of the Yamuna River which was poisoned by Kaliya. And You swallowed the devastating forest fire to protect the inhabitants of Vrndavana. In the rasa dance You expanded Yourself to be simultaneously present by the side of each gopi. And as guru-daksina, You recovered the dead son of Your teacher. When the hunchback maidservant of Kamsa smeared You with sandalwood pulp, You made her straight and beautiful. And as a householder in Dvaraka, You expanded Yourself into sixteen thousand Krsnas and simultaneously satisfied all of Your sixteen thousand wives. When Sudama Brahmana offered You chipped rice, You transformed his poor cottage into a beautiful palace suitable for the king of heaven. And to satisfy mother Devaki, You returned her six dead sons from the kingdom of Bali. To appease the Dvaraka brahmana, You also reclaimed his dead sons from Maha-Visnu. When Srila Prabhupada sat with seven dollars under a tree in Tompkins Square Park, You transformed that tree into so many royal palaces, and You expanded that seven dollars into millions of dollars. And when Srila Prabhupada spoke Your message, You turned the mlecchas and candalas into Your devotees. And when Srila Prabhupada went all by himself to sell his Srimad-Bhagavatam volumes, You expanded him into ten thousand loving salesmen who are working day and night without asking any salary, and You expanded his suitcase of books into fifty-five million pieces of literature in twenty-three different languages. And when Hare Krsna Land was lost to the demons, You returned it to His Divine Grace. So from these examples we can understand that for You, the impossible is not difficult, but rather, You have performed so many impossible feats for Your devotees
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...