Do you want your browser to remind you of Krishna?
By Citraka dasa
ReminderFox is an extension for Firefox and Thunderbird that displays and manages lists of date-based reminders and ToDo’s. ReminderFox does not seek to be a full-fledged calendar system. In fact, the target audience is anybody that simply wants to remember important dates (birthdays, anniversaries, etc) without having to run a fat calendar application.
Download it from here
ReminderFox helps you manage reminders, ToDo’s, and other tasks. ReminderFox adds an icon to your application — a ribbon tied into a reminder-knot. By default this is shown in the status bar, but can be changed via the options. The ribbon will show any current reminders for the day. Hovering over the ribbon will show a snapshot of your upcoming reminders and ToDo’s.
Right-clicking on the ribbon will bring up a list of available context menu options. From here you can go to the ReminderFox options as well as a number of other operations.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...