A Cow and Her Calf
By Bhurijana dasa
Hare Krsna. A cow and her calf near the Yamuna River, who soothes and sweetens the atmosphere of Vrindaban. Indeed, when Krsna and Balarama along with the Vrajavasis first left Gokula to entered Vrindaban, they too felt the highest satisfaction as They saw her.
viksyasid uttama priti
O King Pariksit, when Rama and Krsna saw Vrindavana, Govardhana and the banks of the River Yamuna, They both enjoyed great pleasure. (Bhag.10.11.36)
And there, by the sandy banks of Yamuna River, each day Krsna, Balarama, and Their friends would become enchanted as playfully they enjoyed Their cowherding pastimes.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vijaya dasa September proved to be a great m...
- By indiatimes.com LONDON: British Prime Ministe...
- By Hari Narayana Das (With 271 photos) Commemor...
- By Indradyumna SwamiToday, October 25, ISKCON d...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...