A Cow and Her Calf
By Bhurijana dasa
Hare Krsna. A cow and her calf near the Yamuna River, who soothes and sweetens the atmosphere of Vrindaban. Indeed, when Krsna and Balarama along with the Vrajavasis first left Gokula to entered Vrindaban, they too felt the highest satisfaction as They saw her.
viksyasid uttama priti
O King Pariksit, when Rama and Krsna saw Vrindavana, Govardhana and the banks of the River Yamuna, They both enjoyed great pleasure. (Bhag.10.11.36)
And there, by the sandy banks of Yamuna River, each day Krsna, Balarama, and Their friends would become enchanted as playfully they enjoyed Their cowherding pastimes.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Lalitanatha dasa To this day, almost fort...
- By Gunacuda Dasi In his purport to Srimad Bhaga...
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...