A Cow and Her Calf
By Bhurijana dasa
Hare Krsna. A cow and her calf near the Yamuna River, who soothes and sweetens the atmosphere of Vrindaban. Indeed, when Krsna and Balarama along with the Vrajavasis first left Gokula to entered Vrindaban, they too felt the highest satisfaction as They saw her.
viksyasid uttama priti
O King Pariksit, when Rama and Krsna saw Vrindavana, Govardhana and the banks of the River Yamuna, They both enjoyed great pleasure. (Bhag.10.11.36)
And there, by the sandy banks of Yamuna River, each day Krsna, Balarama, and Their friends would become enchanted as playfully they enjoyed Their cowherding pastimes.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Devaki Devi Dasi As we all know, in these mo...
- By Stephen LaceyTony Kaye (Pratapana Das), 67, ...
- By Bhaktisiddhnata Swami After bathing in Radha...
- By Shyam Sunder Priya DasIt was like any other...
- By Iskcon VizagDue to hud hud cyclone our templ...
- By radhanathswami.com “When we do things on a s...
- By Zachary Feder and Khatera Sahibzada In an ag...
- By Krsnabaladev Das Urgent action is needed to ...
- By Muralidhara-priya Das Devotees explain that ...
- By Bhajahari dasSATURDAY NIGHT HARINAM London: ...