The powerful words of Prabhupada
By Suresvara dasa
By Krsna’s mercy I found that no one could defeat me in any argument; no matter how educated they might be by material estimation. I spoke to a college professor once when I was selling books in Knoxville Tennessee. He said he was a scientist. He looked at my devotee dress and said our movement was just a bunch of sentimentalist – just dancing and chanting in the street. I stated something which I had read that Srila Prabhupada had spoken word-for-word: “This Krishna Consciousness is a science to understand what is the difference between a dead body and a living body”. Nothing extraordinary about this statement, at least on the surface. But, when I said the words there was suddenly a mild thundering in the sky. The air crackled as if it was charged with electricity and the wind began to howl. Astonished, the professor looked at me and I looked at him. Both of us felt as if our hairs were standing on end. He said, “Give me all those books, I must have those books!” I sold him 12 hardbound Bhagavad-gitas.
your servant, Suresvara dasa
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By E. BondarThe way we answer this question wil...
- By Vrajendra Kumar DasThis one hour long extrao...
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...
- By Madhava DasShri Manoj Tiwari famous singer, ...
- By Radhanatha Swami Love is not to want peace b...
- By Niranjana Swami My name is Omvati Devi Dasi,...
- By Harideva Dasa “So at the time of death… Of c...