Srila Prabhupada’s bhajan Kutir at Radha Damodar Mandir Re-opened
By Shyamakrishna Das
Respected Maharajas, Prabhus and Matajis
Please accept my humble obeisances. All Glories to Srila Prabhupada.
Devotees from around the world are hereby informed that in pursuance to an interim order passed by the Hon’ble High Court at Allahabad on 12th February, 2007, Srila Prabhupada’s Bhajan Kutir is now re-opened.
Srila Prabhupadas deity and his other belongings were moved inside the room in a small function organised at Radha Damodar Mandir today morning. H.G.Srestha Prabhu, Co-Temple President, ISKCON, Krishna Balaram Mandir and Nirmal Chandra Goswami, Sevayat Radha Damodar Mandir led the event. ISKCON devotees have resumed their seva puja to the deity of Srila Prabhupada.
The bhajan Kutir shall remain open for offering homage to Srila Prabhupada during the Temple opening hours.
Millions of thanks to all the devotees who responded to our appeal and prayed for us. We invite all of you to visit Vrindavan and give us an opportunity to serve you.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...